Friday, March 4, 2011

Three Really Random Things

Whew!  I finally found my keyboard under that huge pile of snotty tissues!  I think those you who have been sick gave me your bug.  Alas, I’m sure I will survive. 

So here is my post full of randomness, blame it on the cough medicine and my brain being filled with snot. 

{First Random Thing}

I have been meaning to post about this, in fact many of you have noticed it already, my little blog got a nice little facelift a week or so ago.  I would love to take the credit, but it wasn’t me. 

The story.  Back before Christmas I won a give away from Leelou Blogs!  The best part was I didn’t just win one thing, I won three!

image

My very own {Belle Dangles Jewelry Organizer}

Seriously brilliant!  So simple, but so convenient!

 

image

A credit to this fabulous shop {The Lavish Loft}

 

And . . . .

Wait for it . . .

image

A blog redesign from the fabulous Julie over at Leelou Blogs.  She does awesome work, has tons of free stuff, and was so wonderful to work with.  She has tons of great designs some for free and others for a very reasonable price.  If you are looking to get some work done (on your blog, that is) I would highly recommend going with Julie.

 

If you read your blogs in a reader, or haven’t been to visit lately, here is a quick peak and the new design:

image

 

My favorite part, I told Julie how much I loved this room re-do from Bee in Our Bonnet:

image

I think she did a wonderful job turning a room into a blog design!

 

{Second Random Thing}

IMG_1619

This was our Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss dinner.  We had Green Eggs and Ham CupsCrepes with this yummy Strawberry Sauce.  (All recipes found at Our Best Bites, are you so surprised?)  And these for dessert:

IMG_1630

 

{Third – and last – Random Thing}

Thanks to these awesome/fun/creative bloggers for sending some traffic my way this week:

obSEUSSedButton

 

Thanks for staying with me.  Sorry for the randomness.  Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I dig the redesign!!
    I forgot you had won all that stuff.
    Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - we did that 'Thing 1 and Thing 2' craft too! Thanks to Scissors and Spatulas! ;) Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me. I've been getting nice traffic back from you too. Thanks for sharing your ideas at obSEUSSed!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...