Sunday, January 2, 2011

Next Year's Christmas Cards

I really liked this year’s cards that we ordered for FREE from Shutterfly.  The were super easy to put together and I got tons of comments from friends and family about how much the liked them (I may or may not have left out the part that I didn’t really design them and basically plopped the pictures in!)

But next year, I am using one or both of these ideas:

imageMERRY Everything! from Craft Goodies

We just have three of us right now in our whole entire family, we might have to borrow some children to make this really work!  (Friends and family, please hold your comments – WE KNOW, IT’S TIME TO HAVE ANOTHER!  Other blog readers I apologize if that was TMI!)

 

image

Wall of Frames from Sassy Sanctuary 

Love the mistletoe in the parent’s frame and the cutie in reindeer antlers!  She also shares great instructions for building your own “wall” of frames.  

 

Could someone please remind me that I love these cards?  Next year around November-ish?  They’re bookmarked, I just might need a little help remembering.  Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'll try to remember to remind you:)
    But if I forget to remember, remind me to remember to remind you. M'kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that Sassy Sanctuary one and also have it bookmarked! I haven't broken the news to Scott yet, that he will need to build a little set for us. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...