Monday, January 31, 2011

I {Heart} Custom Valentine Photo Cards

I have been meaning to put together a Valentine card to send to friends and family.  I made this one last year. 

image

It was super simple, but I super liked it!

I am so glad I haven’t made this year’s yet, some times procrastinating really does pay off!  Because the gals at Eighteen 25 have put together these adorable Valentine Photo Cards.  There are three to choose from, and all are, of course, adorable!  All you have to do is put your own picture in there, and take all the credit when everyone tells you how cute they were!

image

Did I mention that they are all completely free!?  It really doesn’t get any easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...