Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frosty Letters

Frosty

Finally it’s finished!!  Hoorray!  What’s that you say, this looks like the easiest craft in the world.  Well, it was.  But it took me FOREVER to finish!  I am not good at working in phases/multi-tasking.  I like to sit down do a project, finish it, clean it up, the end.  I started this project and it probably sat on my kitchen counter in a half finished state for about a week.  But I bit the bullet and just got it done already!

I ordered several plain letter set from Wendy’s Etsy shop, Well Good, like right after Thanksgiving. 

image

I finished a few for Christmas gifts, but it really took me a loong time to finish my own!  I am happy with the way it turned out but so sad I didn’t finish it sooner so I could enjoy it longer! 

8 comments:

  1. It turned out super cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY cute! did you PAINT those!?!? i am in awe! by the way.. i'm about to join twitter just to follow you... i'm either drooling over your link or cracking up at your tweet (or both!) and thanks for the shout outs.. ahem..i mean TWEETS of course! have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could totally keep it out for winter! It's too adorable to put away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out awesome! I love the colors you chose!! I need to get in gear & do mine I ordered too ;)
    Stef
    itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute too. Are you in Utah? I used to be. Now Arizona and its not cold and snowy. haha
    Loved reading all about you. So sweet and I am in love with Diet Coke with lime as well as my Cricut. I have 2 of them, EEK, needless to say I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! At least you'll be able to enjoy them all season long next year!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...