Monday, December 13, 2010

I {Heart} Monday

Things I am loving on this wonderful Monday morning are:

{Christmas Speciman Art from Gretchen at The Pike Family}

image

 

image

Remember that bat specimen art craze back in October.  Well, genius Gretchen has created some wonderfully adorable Christmas specimen art!  I just love the noses on the reindeer, such a cute touch!

 

{Twitter}

image

I told my husband I would never join Twitter, but on Friday I did.  Something another blogger said, convinced me, for the life of me now I can’t remember who or what.  It’s been a fun new adventure.  It’s kind of like a Google Reader, but smaller and more condensed.  Find me {HERE}

 

{This AMAZING frosting}

image

It is amazing in two ways.  One, it tastes good, light, fluffy, creamy, like heaven on a cupcake.  Second, it is so crazy the way you make it, and it all just comes together.  I don’t think I have ever made frosting without powdered sugar, but this recipe calls for regular granulated sugar.  Thank you Best Bites for changing my life.  More on this life changing experience to come!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm having a fab monday now! (hope you are too!) thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...