Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe 2010 is almost over!  Like today is THE LAST DAY!  I just wanted to pop in and wish you a safe and happy New Year!  I know I’ve still been MIA, I am enjoying too much spending time with my fam, we’ve had lots of visitors and done lots of visiting.  I even started to but together a Top Ten Favorite Posts post, but I had a hard time choosing . . . suggestions?  Personal favorites?  I will be back first thing next week I PROMISE!  Monday morning 6:00 AM, awesome post here, don’t miss it!
But before you go I just had to share this ADORABLE Scrunchie Scarf I saw at I'm a Mom Not a Professional
image
image
Love the flower with the swirly middle!
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND hopping over to her blog she has TONS of cute projects and tutorials.  Not only does she sew cute scarves, she is a mean pie baker, and made the most cutest Reindeer out of a Nutter Butter I have ever seen!

2 comments:

  1. the ruffle shirt and 2 by 4 turkeys are two favs that come to my mind. have a good weekend! happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love! I'm still drooling over your super cute Christmas tree ribbon shirt. I can't wait to make a valentines one for my girls. When I do I'll make sure and return the love. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...