Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Things

image320 Sycamore is hosting her annual My Favorite Things Party.  I loved reading all the other famous bloggers favorite things!  And am excited to share with you mine. 

 

 

{The Serious Side}

 

My Family

178_0320

My Hubs giving smooches to my Babe, Halloween 2010

 

My Faith

Hi, I’m Ashlie.  I’m blogging crafting reading loving Utahan/Oregonian ice cream eating wife and mother.  I’m a Mormon.  {To learn more click on the button above}

 

My Friends

image

My two bestest friendies.  Yes, we are at New Moon this summer.   Yes, we ALL wore matching Edward/Jacob/Bella shirts.  Yes, I know you are jealous!

 

 

{The Silly Side}

 

My Circuit

image

What more can I say.  I love this thing!  Best money ever spent!  Use almost daily. 

 

Diet Mt. Dew

image

I’m addicted to this stuff!  Give me a DMD and everything will be alright.

 

Modge Podge

image

If you have never used this stuff, go now, use it.  Use it on anything.  It will change your crafting life as you know it!  Did you know you could by such a huge bottle?  Must find out where and get some ASAP!

 

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

image

I have the shortest eyelashes ever and they point down, I’m being serious.  I have naturally curly hair, but my eyelashes aren’t curled.  I don’t leave the house without at least a quick swipe of this good stuff. 

 

Tillamook Mudslide

image

My favorite ice cream changes regularly, but this one has been at the top for awhile.  I have only been able to find Tillamook Ice Cream (outside of Oregon) at WINCO Foods. 

 

Books

image

I love to read.  You know in Ever After Drew Barrymore says, “I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens.”  I feel the same way, I couldn’t choose just one favorite book, but some of my favorites are in my Read With Me Wednesday label {HERE}

8 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed the serious with the silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a book lover too! And I wish I had a Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous about the cricut!! lol and I also love me dome dmd! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list and agree with everything on it I think we could be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down sister.. that is the best mascara known to woman (or man) kind! I've tried them all, literally and that $7 tube takes the cake!!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that HUGE container of mod podge~awesome! We got Tillamook at Winco in Idaho...yum! THanks so much for partying with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have naturally curly hair too and my eyelashes have decided to go straight over the past couple years. I'll have to give that mascara a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ASHLIE! What is this FANTASTIC blog you have?! I totally forgot you had this crafty blog so I haven't looked in forever and you are seriously amazing! I was looking at a link up party trying to find some good craft ideas to copy and I saw your 'We all Fall down' link and thought that is adorable, I clicked on it and it was YOU! Please move back to Logan so you can help me be like you! ha ha! I guess seeing you tomorrow will suffice!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...