Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card Dilemma

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is getting Christmas letters from everyone, hearing about their year, and enjoying their cute Christmas cards.  This year I am sending out my own letter and cards for the first time.  Usually, my mom sends one out and I call it good, since she sends it to all the people I would anyway.  But this year we are venturing out on our own.  So I hopped on the trusty internet and started looking for cute photo cards to send out.  One of the first places I wet to was Shutterfly. 

We have been using Shutterfly for our photo printing needs for years.  Ever since my husband told me about a great sign-up promotion, one of those where you sign up and get 100 free prints.  To be honest we took advantage of this promotion at several different online photo printing websites, but Shutterfly is one that I have used again since getting my free prints! 

Shutterfly is always having great and promotions.  Currently they are having a promotion for bloggers.  No matter if you have 2 or 2,000 followers you can participate and get 50 free Christmas cards!  {To learn more click HERE}

Now the only question left is which card to choose?! 

image

image

imageI saw this one on Bakerella waay back at the beginning of November and fell in love with it then!

image

image

image

image

So what is your favorite part of Chirstmas?  Do you send out letters/cards?  Any thoughts and opinions in helping me decide on a card would be much appreciated (I am the most indecisive person in the world!).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must learn to count. To revise, I like the 2nd, 4th, and 5th options.

    I am making our Christmas cards this year. Every time I do that, I vow never to do it again. Then I forget why. Now I remember. :)


    Also, I am somehow locked out of your other blog. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. go with your first instinct.. pink and red! unless you only want one pic.. then i like the snowmen. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...