Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TOTALLY Obsessed With Bakerella

I am totally obsessed with Bakerella, I love her and everything she does! 

Her book is coming out this month, I’m so excited for a whole book full of Bakerella projects.  (It’s on my Christmas list, but I don’t know if I can wait that long . . .) 

image

To promote her book, she’s made a little video.  I know she already posted about it on her site, but just incase you don’t live on planet earth her is Angie aka Bakerella (weird, huh) showing you how to make cakepops, this little video has change my life.  I never “tap” or even thought about going straight in and straight out!

Oh, and I tried to make the ice cream cone cakepops for our ice cream themed birthday party, I think they turned out pretty cute, so I’ll be sharing them soon!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...