Friday, September 10, 2010

Just For Fun

Today because it’s Friday.

Because I chased after the Garbage Truck trying to explain that we’d forgotten to put out our garbage can!  We’re new at this whole living in a real house thing.

Because The Two Year-Old, oh that loveable little bug!  She’s learned to wiped her mouth on her shirt, and she’s wearing pumpkin socks and ladybug pjs. 

I thought I’d share some things that have made me chuckle today.

 

image image

The Pioneer Woman is featuring funny photos over at Pioneer Woman Photography.  These were two of my favorites!  I had no idea cats could make such facial expressions. 

 

Brian Regan ALWAYS makes me laugh!

 

image

So true!

 

image

And last but not least, these aDORable candy bracelets!  I am making one for The Two Year-Old and one for me!  {Found @ Eighteen25}

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...