Friday, September 3, 2010

International Bacon Day

Ok people, tomorrow is International Bacon Day (who knew?).  So get your bacon on like donkey kong!

 

I present to you Bacon Ice Cream:

image
(via Edible Crafts and also via My Last Bite)

 

Also a bowl made completely out of BACON!  Probably wouldn’t want to try to eat your cereal out of it, but it would be nice for a salad or yummy with mashed potatoes. 

image
(via Edible Crafts and also via My Last Bite)

 

We always ask my friend Angela to bring Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies to our parties.  They are like BBQ Little Smokies that you cook in the crock pot, but amped up times ten.  

image
(via Family Oven)

 

And the ever classic bacon and eggs, but with a twist.  Bacon and Cheese Egg McMuffin Cups.

image

(via Picky Palate)

 

Happy International Bacon Day (tomorrow)!

What’s your favorite bacon recipe?

1 comment:

  1. I always search out random holidays in a month before I plan my crafts-love that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...