Monday, September 20, 2010

I {Heart} New Fall TV Lineup

My hubby and I are soo excited for our favorite shows to come back.  Tonight kicks off a week of picking up where we left off before the summer break. 

Some of our favorites:

image 
House  {Can you believe House and Cuddy FINALLY are together?}

 

image 
Chuck  {Glad it came back last season, but it’s sort of losing it’s intrigue.  Not a huge fan of the way Chuck wears his hair now, I miss his goofier do.}

 

image
Modern Family  {So funny!  I am always trying choose a favorite character, but I never can!  Manny, Mitchel, Cam, Phil, they are all awesome.  If you’ve never watched Modern Family, start, it will change your life.}

 

image
Glee  {What can I say?  It makes me want to get up and dance!}

 

image
The Office  {All I can think about is how this will be Micheal’s last season *tear*.  But you never know what will happen next!}

 

image
Bones  {Booth, so hot.  Can’t believe the cliff hanger from last season!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...