Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Treat Holders

image image image

image image image

image

Do you ever think, “Oh my goodness, other people are so creative!”  I am in LOVE with these cute treat holders from Parents.com.  I LOVE that they are simple, no hunting around for crazy supplies, everything is versatile and so simple.  I love that my toddler and I could put these together together.  So many to choose from . . .  To see how to make your favorite treat holders, you can click on the picture, they’re linked back to the instructions.  For the whole slideshow of these and many more Halloween treat holders, you can click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Yes...I often think others are way more creative than I could ever be...and I'm jealous. ;)

    These are adorable ideas!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...